1. Bikram Yoga Manila – first officially sanctioned Bikram in Manila. Two studios located in Makati and Quezon City.
5/F CKB Centrre
203 Tomas Morato Ave.
Telephone Nos.(+63 2) 376-4632 or 415 – 8910
15/F, 88 Corporate Center
141 Valero Street corner Sedeño Streets
Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
2.Ananda Marga – prides on teaching yoga in Manila since 1967. Offers course consisting of 8 sessions and cost Php 2,500, including a book and CD. Drop-ins are Php350. 50% discount for students.
46 Maamo St.
1101 Metro Manila
Pulang Lupa, Las Piñas
Tel.: 02 924 6068
Mobile: 0929 541 9501
3. Yoga Manila -Dedicated to the study and practice of yoga, we offer classes (Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Pre-Post Natal Yoga, Slow Flow, Vinyasa and Yoga Ed Kids), courses and workshops. Studios: Alabang, Rockwell, Makati, Greenhills.
Greenbelt Mansion, Unit 506, Perea St, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Chi Spa, EDSA Shangri-la, Manila, 01 Gardenway, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
405 Bougainvilla corner Sanggumay, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City
Joya Gym, 3rd flr , Joya North Tower, Plaza Drive, Rockwell
4. Iyengar Yoga – The Iyengar Yoga Center Manila is a space dedicated to the practice and methods of our Guru, BKS Iyengar.
21/F LKG Tower, Ayala Ave. Makati City
For further inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (02)753-4495 or (0917) 535-9711.
5. Pulse Yoga – The benefits of yoga are determined by our dedication to practice and our expectations. Many people are attracted to yoga practice initially for the physical benefits, which are innumerable, but realize over time that yoga has improved their lives. For those seeking exercise or stress relief, there is nothing better than yoga.
pulse studio greenhills
23 Florida Street, Greenhills
1501 Mandaluyong City, Philippines
pulse studio makati
2289 UPRC III Building, Pasong Tamo Ext.
1231 Makati City, Philippines
6. Yoga Philippines -A life changing place where you will rejoice in every class, which is solemnly made to nourish the body, mind and spirit. A space that is transformed to achieve the warm feel of a home environment, to help you uncover the gift of yoga practice. A Center which is perfect for all who are searching for conventional and traditional learning for a very reasonable price
Address: Lot 19 Blk 20 Greenwich St Hillsborough, Alabang Village, Muntinlupa
7.Bliss Yoga – A sophisticated and serene studio has just arrived in the heart of Makati. Located in the Penthouse (28th Floor) of the Trident Tower, Bliss Yoga offers classes to help strengthen your body, soften your heart, and clarify your mind.
(My personal favorite!) I enrolled last week for their unlimited monthly. I think if you are someone without any YOGA BACKGROUND, this is the place to be. As the teachers are open in assisting new faces, giving modified poses and the place is just like a second home. The rooms don’t look like a dance studio, it’s like a large serene room. The students too are just full of spirit, eager to get committed and offer their session to their own causes. You only need to bring yourself since they offer towels, hand towels, yoga mat and water. They even have a cafe lounge that offers vegan and fresh fruit shakes, HEALTHY!
28/F of Trident Tower Penthouse
312 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
Makati City, Manila
Direct Line: (63 2) 753 1954
Mobile: 0926 711 7462
It’s right at the back of RCBC Plaza… The green Tower…
8. Ekagratasala –New!!!
Ekāgratā Śālā is a home based yoga space in Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa, Philippines.
Ekāgratā in Sanskrit means one-pointedness or concentration. And Śālā (shala) in Sanskrit means space or a place to learn in. In Filipino, Sala also means living room.
Ekāgratā Śālā offers a comfortable space for you to practice and focus on your yoga.
525 Country Club Dr. Ayala Alabang Village
Karen Sumcio [email@example.com]
9. Vinyasa Yoga Center *New!!!! –
*22nd floor Palm Garden Spa Strata 100 Bldg. Felix Ortigas Rd. Ortigas Center, Pasig City
+(63 2) 232-9189 / +(63 2) 637-9003
+63(915) 292-0989 / +63(920) 947-5915
10. SHAKTI YOGA – NEW!!!
280 Santo Domingo Subd. Mayapa Calamba City
Humana Wellness building, Santa Rosa Laguna
+639185539698/+6349 834 2446
11. Prana Yoga – Vinyasa
Estrella Cor Amapola Streets Guadalupe Viejo, Metro Manila Philippines
2nd Floor Commerce Center
Commerce Ave., Filinvest
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila